Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tastes A Little Gamey


Most of us have had some sort of game meat in our lifetime. It doesn’t matter if it’s venison or rabbit but it all seems to have that particular flavor that makes everyone say,” Tastes a little gamey.” Brewing beer so far for me has been a lot of fun and it really becomes gratifying when you brew something that actually tastes good. Since January of this year, I have brewed 5 batches of beer and although each of them were fairly good I must say,” Tastes a little gamey.”

I am not saying that my beer tastes like meat but why does my beer have that certain after taste. I am sure many home brewers know what I am talking about. It is not bad but it’s there and it would be wonderful if I could somehow remove that small detail to all of my beers. I wonder what could be causing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment